ECEC - EUROPEAN COUNCIL OF ENGINEERS CHAMBERS
In 2005, the Serbian Chamber of Engineers was accepted as a full member of the European Council of Engineers Chambers (ECEC).
ECEC represents the professional interests of licensed engineers, strengthens the active participation of national chambers of engineers in the process of harmonization of national regulations according to common European regulations.
WFEO - WORLD FEDERATION OF ENGINEERING ORGANIZATIONS
In 2011, the Serbian Chamber of Engineers became a full member of the World Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO).
Founded in 1968 by a group of regional engineering organizations, under the sponsorship of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in Paris, the World Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO) is an international non-governmental organization bringing together national engineering organizations from over 90 countries and representing about 15 million engineers from all over the world.
ECCE - EUROPEAN COUNCIL OF CIVIL ENGINEERS
In the period from 25th to 27th of November, 2012, at the 56th General Meeting of the European Association of Civil Engineers (ECCE - European Council of Civil Engineers), the Serbian Chamber of Engineers was unanimously admitted to membership.
The European Council of Civil Engineers (ECCE) was established in 1985 with the aim of promoting the highest technical and ethical standards, as well as promoting cooperation with other European organizations in the field of civil engineering.
ENGINEERING INITIATIVE FOR REGIONAL COLLABORATION (IIRS)
- Serbian Chamber of Engineers - http://www.ingkomora.rs
- Chamber of certified Architects and certified Engineers of Republic of Macedonia - https://www.komoraoai.mk
- Slovenian Chamber of Engineers - http://www.izs.si
- Croatian Chamber of Civil Engineers - http://www.hkig.hr
- Croatian Chamber of Electrical Engineer - https://www.hkie.hr
- Engineers Chamber of Montenegro - http://www.ingkomora.me
- Chamber of Engineers in the Investment Design of Bulgaria - http://www.kiip.bg
- All national chambers, members of IIRS (Engineering Initiative for Regional Collaboration), are also members of the European Council of Engineers Chambers (ECEC).
At a meeting held in 2012 in Perast (Montenegro), representatives of the Serbian Chamber of Engineers, Chamber of certified Architects and certified Engineers of Republic of Macedonia, Slovenian Chamber of Engineers, Croatian Chamber of Civil Engineers and Engineers Chamber of Montenegro, they signed the Declaration on mutual recognition of qualifications and licenses. In November 2012, representatives of the engineering chambers - members of IIRS, signed the Decision on launching the "Engineering Initiative for Regional Collaboration". In 2014, the Chamber of Engineers in Investment Design of Bulgaria was accepted as full member of the Engineering Initiative for Regional Collaboration, and in 2015, the Croatian Chamber of Electrical Engineers joined IIRS.
Members of the Engineering Initiative for Regional Collaboration, through long-term joint projects (improvement of interests of certified engineers and architects, harmonization of laws and implementation of rights, improvement of public procurement procedures with the aim of adopting guidelines for public procurement of engineering services, recognition of education and valorization of powers) the relationship between the quality and market value of the offered and performed engineering services, etc. establish, nurture and develop mutual cooperation, as well as cooperation with international organizations.
The Engineering Initiative for Regional Collaboration holds meetings twice a year:
- In 2013, IIRS meetings were held in Slovenia (Tuheljske Toplice) and Serbia (Novi Sad);
- In 2014, IIRS meetings were held in Macedonia (Skopje) and Montenegro (Žabljak);
- In 2015, IIRS meetings were held in Slovenia (Ljubljana) and Bulgaria (Sofia);
- In 2016, IIRS meeting was held in Zagreb (Croatia);
- In 2017, IIRS meetings were held in Skopje and Ljubljana;
- In 2018, IIRS meetings were held in Brussels (within the 15th session of the ECEC General Assembly), in Podgorica and in Belgrade;
- In 2019, IIRS meeting was held in Bulgaria (Sofia).
COLLABORATION WITH CHAMBERS IN THE ENVIRONMENT
Serbian Chamber of Engineers has achieved very good collaboration with national chambers in the region. In 2006, the Serbian Chamber of Engineers, together with the Montenegrin Chamber of Engineers, signed an Agreement on Cooperation, which was signed in 2005 by the Chamber of Engineers of Slovenia, the Croatian Chamber of Architects and Civil Engineers and the Hungarian Chamber of Engineers.
The signatories of the Agreement undertook to facilitate cooperation between the Chambers of Engineers in accordance with the regulations of the European Union and to provide guarantees of professional rights in every respect for the benefit of the engineers of each of these countries.